Farmhouse kitchens add a warm, cozy touch in modern houses. Farmhouse kitchen decor often involves wood, warm tones, and rustic touch. Even if you have a contemporary-style kitchen, you can still incorporate farmhouse design elements.
Farmhouse-style decor ranges from simple bulb lamps to rustic cabinets and shelves. Here are 20 ideas you can try in your kitchen.
Table of Contents
- 1. Simple Farmhouse Kitchen with Corner Sink
- 2. White and Sleek Farmhouse Kitchen
- 3. Rustic White Wooden Kitchen
- 4. White Farmhouse Kitchen with Island
- 5. White Kitchen with Metal Wire Racks
- 6. Mediterranean-style Farmhouse Kitchen
- 7. Farmhouse Kitchen with Picnic Table
- 8. Farmhouse Kitchen with Vintage Touch
- 9. Rustic Farmhouse Kitchen with Galvanized Steel
- 10. White Farmhouse Kitchen with Floating Shelves
- 11. Cozy White Kitchen with Island and Bench
- 12. Farmhouse Kitchen with Coffee Bar
- 13. Modern Farmhouse Kitchen with L Cabinet
- 14. Circular Farmhouse Kitchen
- 15. White Farmhouse Kitchen with Bright Colors
- 16. Farmhouse Kitchen with Bricks and Fireplace
- 17. Miniscule Farmhouse Condition
- 18. Farmhouse Kitchen with Layered Cabinet
- 19. White Kitchen Decor with Giant Wooden Beams
- 20. Beautiful, Highly-decorated candy
1. Simple Farmhouse Kitchen with Corner Sink
This farmhouse-style kitchen has “standard” decorative features: subway tiles, wooden countertop and windows, and a single bulb lamp. The stainless undermount sink adds a more modern touch. A black-framed mirror and small decorations add a charming touch. You can use ledges to place small ornaments and save places.
2. White and Sleek Farmhouse Kitchen
This farmhouse kitchen uses a lot of white elements to create a more modern look. The white subway tiles and cabinets make the kitchen classy. Wood elements appear as the mini rack and cutting boards (with various sizes). A contemporary pendant lamp completes the modern look.
3. Rustic White Wooden Kitchen
This rustic wooden kitchen uses black and white elements to add a modern touch. The black cabinets have white countertop and apron sink, instantly drawing attention. The floating shelves are full of glass bottles, bowls, and other farmhouse-related ornaments. Rustic wooden beam and simple lamp complete the look.
4. White Farmhouse Kitchen with Island
This white, farmhouse kitchen is an ideal spot for entertaining. The kitchen island has marble countertop, complete with wood-and-iron stools. They complement the white subway tiles, rustic wood panels on the cabinets, and wooden floor with grain patterns.
5. White Kitchen with Metal Wire Racks
Do you think that white kitchen is boring? Add unique wall ornaments to emphasize its theme. These wire racks are perfect for a modern farmhouse kitchen. You can store kitchen utensils and glass bottle with flowers in them. These racks were installed near the window to accentuate it.
6. Mediterranean-style Farmhouse Kitchen
This kitchen decorating took clues from Mediterranean homes. The mini table has a lime green color, decorative fabric, and unique stools. Beautiful decorative tiles serve as a backsplash, with floating wooden shelves that store all the utensils. Rustic red bricks serve as the floor, which looks great with the sand-colored wall.
7. Farmhouse Kitchen with Picnic Table
This farmhouse kitchen has a wooden picnic table to replace a kitchen island. The table serves as a convenient place to do activities and store decorations, like coffee table books or pots. The wooden element continues to the ceiling beams and countertop. The white apron sink accentuates the farmhouse look.
8. Farmhouse Kitchen with Vintage Touch
This farmhouse kitchen has beautiful vintage elements, such as from the chair and lamp designs. Rustic elements appear in its bottle glass as flowerpot, washed tile floor, and white subway bricks. Stainless appliances and white containers with minimalistic names on them make the kitchen more modern.
9. Rustic Farmhouse Kitchen with Galvanized Steel
This rustic farmhouse kitchen has rough but beautiful elements. The distressed wood look appears on the cabinets and wooden walls. Sheets of galvanized metal adorn the ceiling, adding the “beachside bar” vibe. Unique antique lamps and old signboards make this kitchen charming in the rough way.
10. White Farmhouse Kitchen with Floating Shelves
This farmhouse kitchen looks ordinary, with white semi-undermount sink and vintage faucets. However, the sink placement looks attractive, with the wooden countertop, a big window, and several floating shelves to accommodate your favorite ceramics or ornaments.
11. Cozy White Kitchen with Island and Bench
This white kitchen has a cozy, casual atmosphere. The kitchen island has extended top for the table. Two repainted old benches replace modern stools. Flowers and plants in pots add charming, natural elements into the kitchen.
12. Farmhouse Kitchen with Coffee Bar
Make your small kitchen warmer and cozier with coffee bar. This kitchen has a small white island and smaller storage box. The coffee bar got the main spot, complete with mug collections, trendy quotes, and mini cake tower.
13. Modern Farmhouse Kitchen with L Cabinet
This modern farmhouse decor uses L-shaped cabinets, both for the walls and floor. The cabinets have a sleek white countertop, with a mirrored surface. This kitchen appliance all piled up under the cabinet to save space. A sleek, contemporary black lamp completes the entire look.
14. Circular Farmhouse Kitchen
This farmhouse kitchen has almost circular room, perfect to create a unique space if you have a large kitchen. The dark wooden floor and countertop add a classy look. The kitchen island is black and has several stools. Unique pendant lamps, wooden beams, and the coffee bar decorate the room.
15. White Farmhouse Kitchen with Bright Colors
Follow the trend of the colorful kitchen by adopting bright-colored appliances. The kitchen looks relaxing and neutral with white countertop and shelves. Bright colors came from the stove, open, and floor cabinet — the white and blue contrast beautifully with the soft grey background.
16. Farmhouse Kitchen with Bricks and Fireplace
An exposed brick wall creates a beautiful, warm atmosphere, even in the most basic kitchen. The black fireplace is suitable with the dark floor and cabinets. Brass lamps improve the kitchen interior.
17. Miniscule Farmhouse Condition
This minimalistic kitchen corner has open shelves, a coffee machine, and a cabinet. The rough wooden panels contrast with the white subway tile walls. A simple arrangement makes this kitchen more interesting.
18. Farmhouse Kitchen with Layered Cabinet
This farmhouse kitchen uses a lot of objects to fill the “emptiness.” The countertop has a beautiful countertop, classing with the doormat or wooden floor. The cabinet has side hanger as additional storage space.
19. White Kitchen Decor with Giant Wooden Beams
This kitchen decor is beautiful, but the decorations around it make the room prettier. The apron sink looks great with white cabinets and several potted plants.
20. Beautiful, Highly-decorated candy
This kitchen does not hesitate to use colorful, patterned tiles. This kitchen offers a cozy atmosphere, but the patterned walls and unique lamps make the kitchen beautiful. Ceiling wooden beams and light floor complement the look.
Farmhouse kitchen decor usually offers practical, rustic, but beautiful design elements. Try one of these inspirations to create your dream kitchen.