The electronic or “fake” fireplace is a fun alternative to embellish your TV stand. Fireplace TV stand emits warmth without bothering you with logs and real fire. Understand what you will get before installing the fireplace.
Table of Contents
- Tips to Buy Fireplace TV Stand
- Rustic Wooden Stand with Five Storage Units
- White Corner TV Stand with Engraved Doors
- Mini Fireplace TV Stand for Apartment
- White Traditional Corner Fireplace Stand
- Classic Fireplace TV Stand from Dark Wood
- Rustic Fireplace Cabinet with Glass Panel Doors
- Rustic Fireplace TV Console in Contemporary Room
- Simple White TV Stand
- Wooden TV Stand with Multiple Open Shelves
- Corner Fireplace TV Stand from Driftwood
- Farmhouse-style White Fireplace Cabinet
- White Fireplace Cabinet with Purple Light
- Open Fireplace Tv Stand with Stone Accent Wall
- Sleek Fireplace Stand for a 70-inch TV
- Large Rustic Fireplace Cabinet
Tips to Buy Fireplace TV Stand
There are five things to consider before you shop for a fireplace stand. They are:
- The size
Consider the unit’s size before installing a stand. This includes spaces on the cabinet and floor around it. The TV should not extend the cabinet size, reducing the risk of falling.
- The weight
Since the top part of the cabinet bears the TV weight burden, consider how big the TV is. The maximum burden a fireplace cabinet can handle usually ranges between 150 and 200 lbs (68 to 91 kg). You must also consider the weight from additional stuff.
- The placement
The fireplace TV stand is available for wall and corner placements. The latter is ideal to utilize space in a small room. Corner fireplace TV stand has a smaller back part to accommodate the space.
- The fireplace types
Electric fireplaces consist of a fan and infrared types. The fan one is cheaper and ideal for standard living house size, but it can dry out the air. The infrared one keeps the natural humidity, but it is warmer and more expensive.
- The electric components
Consider where you will place the electric components without disturbing the visual. This includes sound system, game console, and other media components.
- The decorative elements
Depending on the TV stand type, you probably get the one with open shelves. Objects placed in the open shelves can serve as practical decorations. Understand how you will place your stuff inside (along with the media system) to get the best effect.
Another decoration to consider is the lamp. You can install mood lights inside open shelves. You can even change the fireplace light to match the lamp colour.
Electric fireplace stands are available in various models. Here are 15 options to consider.
Electric fireplace TV stand combines decorative and functional elements in one spot. Choose the type that suits your house best to get warm, practical, and beautiful leisure corner.